Helping Iowans Save A Loved One!
Community CPR Classes For Professionals And The Public, LLC works to improve the chances for survival from serious illness by preparing the members of our Des Moines area community with Basic Life Support (BLS) skills.
Trainings and recertifications, conducted in a comfortable atmosphere, provide American Heart Association approved certification to both professionals and the general public. Individuals, families and groups are encouraged to attend.
Offering certification in all AHA BLS Courses:
CPR AED Choking First Aid
Facts from the American Heart Association (AHA):
- Close to 80 percent of cardiac arrests occur in the home and are witnessed by family members who often do not know CPR
- Immediate bystander cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) can double or triple a cardiac arrest victim’s chances of survival. The most common reason that many victims die is none of the people nearby know CPR.
- Heart disease is the number one killer of women
- Heart disease and stroke are the No. 1 and No. 3 killers of blacks
- Only 6.3% of people know how to perform CPR in case of emergency